Since 1946, Dr. Edward J. Walter & Associates, Inc. (DRW) has been providing clients with a broad range of seismic and acoustic services. Founded by Edward .J. Walter, Ph.D., DRW employs people intimately familiar with seismology, geophysics, acoustics, mining, heavy construction and explosives technology. The typical client base includes Federal and State agencies, municipalities, contractors, mining companies, engineering firms, blasting companies, heavy industry, insurance companies, homeowners, litigators, etc. DRW Associates operates a fleet of geotechnical equipment including seismographs, noise monitoring stations, tilt and crack meters, and associated equipment.
- 1946 Our Company was Established
- 1989 Dr. E.J. Walter began providing monitoring services
- 1989 We became an Instantel Distributor
- 1993 The 1st Series III -Minimate Plus and Blastware III seismographs were available. They are so reliable that they are still in use today.
- 2014 The Newest Model Series III replacement was available.
- 2015 The Powercase remote monitoring Micromate system was first available.
- 2021 Providing vibration and sound monitoring equipment within 24 hours to construction projects nationwide.
- 2022 DRW expanded our equipment inventory to include Sigicom Remote Monitoring Systems